Discover the art of mixology. This course led by our professional bartenders is a private and exclusive experience. Learn how to measure, mix, blend and savour nine handcrafted cocktails made with BACARDÍ rum and other premium spirits from the company portfolio.
- Duration of course: 2 - 2.5 hours
- Traditional and modern cocktail making.
- Brand History.
- Learn how to make nine cocktail recipes and choose two cocktails to make yourself.
- Ingredients, ice, garnish and handling of equipment included.
- Recipes for contemporary cocktails and the original BACARDÍ rum cocktails.
- Cocktail preparation and tasting session.
- Basic facts on responsible consumption.
- Delivery of a personalised certificate of attendance.
- If you have a dietary requirement, allergy or intolerance, please advise our team in advance.
- 35€ per person
- You must be aged 18 and over to attend this event.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash, however, an alternative visit date can be offered - subject to availability.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are valid for the date and time purchased – if you wish to change the date or time you will required to check availability with the team directly via email email@example.com
- CASA BACARDÍ reserve the right to refuse admission and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors Tickets are sold subject to CASA BACARDÍ’s right to make any alterations to the experience, opening hours and/or date If a mixology masterclass is cancelled, the team will notify you via email and offer you tickets for an alternative date or a full refund for any inconvenience caused.
Note: there is no dress code but we do request that you are suitably covered.